logolong

Joke of the Day

More
11 years 6 months ago #46060 by Karl
Replied by Karl on topic Re: Joke of the Day
Two couples on holiday, and husbands Paul and Dave decide to try and get their ladies to wife swap. Amazingly they agree but Paul knows his wife is on her time of the month so he's got one up on Dave. They agree that at breakfast they'll tap the spoon on the table however many times they shagged the other's missus. Next morning Paul grins and taps twice, looks across at Dave who smiles then taps once on the jam and three times on the Nutella! :woohoo:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 5 months ago #46152 by Karl
After Helen Flanagan's trial in a room with an ostrich, Ant and Dec asked how it felt to come face to face with a strange looking bird with a tiny brain. " terrifying" replied the ostrich.

More
11 years 5 months ago #46371 by Karl
A little boy woke up in the morning and asked his grandma, ‘Where's Mom and dad?’ and she replied, ‘they're up in bed.’
The little boy started to giggle and ate his breakfast and went out to play. Then he came back in for lunch and asked his grandma ‘where's Mom and Dad?’ and
she replied ‘they're still up in bed.’
Agai...n the little boy started to giggle and he ate his lunch and went out to play. Then the little boy came in for dinner and once again he asked his grandma ‘where's Mom and dad?’ and his grandmother replied ‘they're still up in bed.’
The little boy started to laugh and his grandmother asked, ‘what gives? Every
time I tell you they're still up in bed you start to laugh! what is going on here?’
The little boy replied, ‘well last night daddy came into my bedroom and asked me for the Vaseline and I gave him super glue.’

More
11 years 5 months ago #46376 by michiel
Replied by michiel on topic Re: Joke of the Day
good one!

More
11 years 4 months ago #46377 by michiel
Replied by michiel on topic Re: Joke of the Day
oh my god :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

More
11 years 4 months ago #46384 by Karl
A guy was driving down the M6 with his blonde girlfriend and she piped up, "I think those people in the car next to us are from Wales". "Why do you think that?" he said. "Well, the kids are writing on the window and it says
"stit ruoy su wohs".

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.448 seconds