logolong

It,s the way you tell em

• Visitor
  • Visitor
14 years 6 months ago #28863 by
Replied by on topic Re:It,s the way you tell em
I came out of the local chippy with a sausage-in-batter...piece of Cod.....cod roe.....fish cake....steak pie...and double portion of chips..
Sitting outside was a scruffy,homeless person who said..I havent eaten in four days...
I said....I wish I had your will-power xxxx :woohoo:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
14 years 6 months ago #28868 by
Rules of Golf:

1. Each player shall furnish his own equipment for play, normally one club and two balls.

2. Play on course must be approved by the owner of the hole.

3. Unlike outdoor golf, the object is to get the club in the hole and keep the balls out.

4. For most effective play, the club should have a firm shaft. Course owners are permitted to check shaft stiffness before play begins.

5. Course owners reserve the right to restrict club length to avoid damage to the hole.

6. Object of the game is to take as many strokes as necessary until the owner is satisfied play is complete. Failure to do so may result in being denied permission to play again.

7. It is considered bad form to begin playing the hole immediately upon arrival. Experienced players will normally take time to admire the entire course, paying special attention to well formed mounds and bunkers.

8. Players are cautioned not to mention other courses they have played or are currently playing to the owner of the course being played. Upset owners have been known to damage a players equipment for this reason.

9. Players are encouraged to have proper rain protection, just in case.

10. Players should not assume that the course is in shape to play at all times. Players may be embarrassed if they find the course temporarily under repair. Players are advised to be extremely tactful in this situation.

More advanced players will find alternate means of playwhen this is the case.

11. Players should assume their match has been properly scheduled particularly when playing a new course for the 1st time. Previous players have been known to become irate if they discover someone else is playing what they considered a private course.

12. The owner of the course is responsible for the pruning of any bushes, which may reduce the visibility of the hole.

13. Players are strongly advised to get the owners permission before attempting to play the backside.

14. Slow play is encouraged, however, players should be prepared to proceed at a quicker pace at the owners request.

15. It is considered an outstanding performance, time permitting, to play the same hole several times in one match.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
14 years 6 months ago #28883 by
I was getting my breakfast in the kitchen and when I looked out I saw four Skinheads beating up a muslim extremist....
As I watched the full magnitude of the horror hit me......My Toast was Burning xxxx :blink: :woohoo:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
14 years 6 months ago #28885 by
The boss had to fire somebody, and he narrowed it down to one of two people, Jack or Jill. It was an impossible decision because they were both super workers. Rather than flip a coin, he decided he would fire the first one who used the water cooler the next morning.

Jill came in the next morning with a horrible hangover after partying all night. She went straight to the cooler to take an aspirin.

The boss approached her and said: \"Jill, I've never done this before but I have to lay you or Jack off.\"

\"Could you jack off?\" she says. \"I feel like shit.\"

• Visitor
  • Visitor
14 years 6 months ago #28890 by
Went into pet shop....
May I have three Bluebottles please....said I...
We dont sell Bluebottles....said the salesman..
Well,you had some in the window yesterday xxxx :ohmy:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
14 years 6 months ago #28891 by
Overheard in a supermarket:

I have two dogs and I was buying a large bag of Winalot in Tesco, and was standing in the queue at the till, waiting to pay. A woman behind me asked if I had a dog. On impulse , I told her no, I was starting The Winalot Diet again, although I probably shouldn't, because the last time I had ended up in hospital, but I had lost 50lbs before I awakened in an Intensive care unit with tubes coming out of most of my orifices and IVs in both arms.

I told her it was essentially a perfect diet, and the way that it worked is to load your pockets with Winalot nuggets and simply eat one or two every time you feel hungry, and that the food is nutritionally complete, so I was going to try again.

Horrified she asked if I'd ended up in hospital because I had been poisoned. I told her, no, it was because I had been sitting in the road licking my balls and a car hit me!

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.457 seconds