logolong

It,s the way you tell em

• Visitor
  • Visitor
14 years 7 months ago #28104 by
Three guys were fishing in a lake one day, when an angel appeared in the boat.

When the three astonished men had settled down enough to speak, the first guy asked the angel humbly, \"I've suffered from back pain ever since I took shrapnel in Vietnam. Could you help me?\"

\"Of course,\" the angel said, and when he touched the man's back, the man felt relief for the first time in years.

The second guy wore very thick glasses and had a hard time reading and driving. He asked if the angel could do anything about his poor eyesight. The angel smiled, removed the man's glasses, and tossed them into the lake. When they hit the water, the man's eyes cleared and he could see everything distinctly.

When the angel turned to the third guy, the guy put his hands out defensively.

\"Don't touch me!\" he cried, \"I'm on a disability pension!\"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
14 years 7 months ago #28149 by
A man walking round the Olympic village carrying a pole.

Second man goes up to him and asks, \"are you a pole vaulter?\"

\"No, a German but how did you know my name is Walter?\"

• Visitor
  • Visitor
14 years 7 months ago #28166 by
Gandra wrote:

A man walking round the Olympic village carrying a pole.

Second man goes up to him and asks, \"are you a pole vaulter?\"

\"No, a German but how did you know my name is Walter?\"

First told by Chic Murray at The Glasgow Empire and stood the test of time xxxx :ohmy: ;) :laugh:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
14 years 7 months ago #28168 by
A woman remained at her husband's bedside as he slipped in and out of a coma for several months.

When he finally came to, he motioned for her to come nearer.

As she next to him, he said, \"You know what? You have been with me all through the bad times. When I got fired, you were there to support me. When my business fell, you were there. When I got shot, you were by my side. When we lost the house, you gave me support. When my health started failing, you stayed by my side. There's only one thing left to say.\"

\"What's that?\" she asked.

\"I'm beginning to think you bring me bad luck!\"

• Visitor
  • Visitor
14 years 7 months ago #28300 by
Live on BBC 1 tonight...World Cup Preview.....except in Scotland who will be shown the film....Out of Africa xxxx :lol:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
14 years 7 months ago #28301 by
A man is walking from the lake carrying two fish in a bucket. He is approached by the game warden who asks him for his fishing license.

The man says to the warden, \"I did not catch these fish, they are my pets. Every day I come down to the water and whistle and these fish jump out and I take them around to see the sights only to return them at the end of the day.\"

The warden, not believing him, reminds him that it is illegal to fish without a license. The man turns to the warden and says, \"If you don’t believe me then watch,\" as he throws the fish back into the water.

The warden says, \"Now whistle to your fish and show me how they jump out the water.\"

The man turns to the warden and says, \"What fish?\"

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.403 seconds